Are you considering relocating to one of the finest neighborhoods in Seattle, WA? The right Milton movers can help you go through the relocation process without any complications. We know that the whole process requires a lot of planning and preparation, so don’t risk leaving everything for the last moment. Keep reading if you want to learn the best tips for your move and more about this beautiful suburb.
Milton Has a Rich History and Plenty of Amenities to Offer
There are some things you need to know before relocating to one of the best suburbs of Seattle. First named Mill Town, this lovely place was later renamed after the renowned poet. With its picturesque small-town appeal and charming amenities, this neighborhood has a lot to offer. It is surrounded by open vistas and magical fields and gardens. Although eventful Tacoma is just a ten-minute drive away, Milton still keeps the recognizable quiet and peaceful atmosphere. With above-average public schools and strong relationships between citizens, it is an excellent place for young professionals to start a family.
Things to Do Around Milton
Plenty of activities and exciting things to do are the best advantages when you move to one of the cool neighborhoods in Seattle. The Wild Waves Theme Park is always a great idea if you want to have some fun with your family and friends, and it is only a short drive away. If you are an adventurous type and looking forward to the beautiful nature around this place, plan a Mount Rainier National Park trip. You shouldn’t miss the Washington State History Museum in Tacoma, either. If you are looking for some light recreation around Milton, you should check out Tacoma’s North Shore Golf Course and enjoy a refreshing environment.
Cost of Living in Milton
Considering it is one of the affordable Seattle suburbs, the cost of living here is still around 20% higher than the U.S. average. The unemployment rate is low, and recent job growth is positive. According to BestPlaces, the median income here is around $67,000 per year, and on average, you need approximately $1,300 per month for rent. If you would like to buy a home, save up around $300,000.
The Best Tips for Your Move
You might be familiar with the relocation process and the amount of moving stress it can cause. To prevent unnecessary issues, you should start by making a moving to-do list. Here you can write down all of the steps you need to take when the packing process begins. Consider noting items movers won’t move and most commonly forgotten things to pack. If some of the items are too big and chunky for your new home or simply don’t fit in, you can also donate furniture in Seattle. You might be needing some extra packing materials, especially for securing fragile items, so you can also make a moving expenses checklist. Hiring experienced movers in Milton might help you save a lot of time and energy while managing all of your other responsibilities.
Compare Our Milton Movers to Other Moving Companies in Seattle and See Why We Are the Best
High quality and standards are the pillars of our moving company in Seattle. Our services are affordable and suitable for everyone. If you have any questions, you can easily contact our customer service or search for more information on our website. Reading reviews of different companies will help you make the right decision and see that Seattle Professional Movers is the best choice for you.
Have the Best Milton Movers Help You Move in No Time
If you need a highly equipped truck or special dolly for relocating your furniture, our cheap movers in Seattle will happily provide you with all of that and more! All you have to do is contact our customer service and specify the services you will need. Even if you are not sure about precise details, kind employees in our company will get you through the planning and arranging process for your local move. Reviews and satisfied customers’ comments on our website will certify that every mover is trained and professional.
Every Mover is Licenced
You can feel safe and comfortable, knowing that each of our local movers in Seattle is adequately educated and licensed. Every mover is also highly motivated to improve your experience and answer all of your requests and questions. Keep reading if you want to know details about our professional moving services in Seattle and the best moving hacks.
Seattle Professional Movers Offer Variety of Moving Services
Our insured Seattle moving company provides affordable services such as:
- Local moving – Seattle movers will offer you different services for any kind of local move.
- Residential moving – When it comes to relocating your home, we will gladly meet your particular needs and preferences.
- Commercial moving – Movers in Seattle are very good at working under strict deadlines. We understand that time is money and that fast service is much needed while relocating your business.
- Apartment moving – If you need your furniture to be transported to your new home, we can help you while packing and loading a truck, transferring to another location, and unpacking everything once you get there.
- In and out of storage moving – Our Seattle movers are dedicated to their job even when it comes to relocating your storage unit from one location to another.
- Packing services – If you need additional moving boxes in Seattle or help with any other packing equipment or loading your items, our packers and movers are here to provide you with all of that.
- Labor-only moving – You may already have all the equipment but need a pair of extra hands while loading a truck – that’s when a team from Seattle Professional Movers jumps in.