Are you trying to decide if relocating your home to this lovely neighborhood is the best option for you? We can help you find out some useful information, including the information about excellent relocation services our Juanita movers provide. With their professional help, your move can go smoother and much more comfortable than you expected.
Why Should I Relocate to Juanita, WA?
This place is considered one of the cool neighborhoods in Seattle, but also one of the best neighborhoods in Seattle for families. This urban community is located in Kirkland, Washington, and it primarily consists of single-family homes and apartment buildings. It is a popular residential area among young professionals working in management and sales. If you need to commute for work, you should know that residents here usually spend between 15 and 30 minutes commuting in a one-way direction. Most of them own cars and find them very useful in commuting.
Education and Safety
Educational institutions in this area are rated better than the U.S. averages. Some of the best schools serving this area are Juanita Elementary School, Juanita High School, and Juanita Bay Montessori. Eastside Christian School is the best private school serving this community. According to data provided by AreaVibes.com, violent crime rates are 49% lower than the national average. This place is safer than 69% of the areas in Washington.
Best Amenities Around the Area
Living in Downtown Seattle might be exciting, but you can also have a lot of fun if you live in this neighborhood. For example, if you’re moving with pets, take them on a nice walk in some popular local parks. Juanita Beach Park and Juanita Bay Park are most popular among the residents, and they offer plenty of excellent amenities. Apart from the fantastic beach, Juanita Beach Park also has a nice tennis court and baseball field. After a fun day at the beach, you can relax at some of the trendy cafes nearby – Cafe Juanita, Pandaria Mediterranean Cafe, and Starbucks are excellent places to start.
Seattle Professional Movers Is a Prominent Seattle Moving Company
Many years of hard work and a strong relationship with our clients made us one of the best moving companies in Seattle, WA. You can check our reviews and read some comments from our satisfied customers. Our company has local Seattle movers who are dedicated professionals who highly value your time and money, so you can feel completely comfortable if you decide to move with us. You’ll avoid moving stress and start a new chapter in your life with a huge smile on your face.
Juanita Movers Provide Various Local Moving Services
As one of the best companies in Seattle that has been in the business for a long time, we strive to cover every aspect of relocations. That is why if you decide to contact us, you won’t be disappointed, because we have the right solution for all of your problems. Whether you’re relocating your home or office, we are the reliable partner you’ve been looking for.
Our Seattle Movers in Juanita Offer Following Moving Services
To briefly summarize what is in our offer, here is a list of what our local moving services in Seattle include:
- Residential relocation – Suitable for any type of residential relocations, this service is the favorite among our clients. Just tell us your new address, and we will start the relocation process as soon as possible.
- Commercial relocation – This can be very helpful for business office relocations. Your office inventory will be fully protected since we use the most quality packing materials. All you need to do is call us and set a convenient date – the rest is our concern.
- Packing services – In case you have everything else sorted out, we can also pack all your items and secure them with the best quality packing materials on the market. Everything our movers in Seattle pack is insured. Our packers have outstanding packing skills, so nothing is getting broken along the way. They can show you how to pack dishes for moving and other cool moving hacks.
- Labor-only service is available if you need a few extra hands for heavy lifting or loading. Don’t bother your friends and family. We are the right crew for the task.
- In-and out-of storage service is also available for storage inventory relocations. Whether you want to move your belongings to a new home or another storage unit, we got you covered. Just don’t forget what items movers won’t move.
Cost of Living Compared to Other Cities Near Juanita
This place has a higher cost of living index than the U.S. average. Housing prices cause the main difference. The median real estate price is approximately $420,000, which is 124% more than the U.S average. Rental prices are also much higher than the average. The monthly rent is about $2,260. Incomes in this area are estimated to be upper-middle. The majority of residents have incomes higher than in the 82% of America’s neighborhoods, about $93,000. According to reviews on AreaVibes.com, the overall cost of living is 34% higher than in Washington. Utilities in this area are the same as the Seattle city utilities. You should consider this before you make the final decision about relocating here.