Are you looking for Elliott movers to help you settle down in this picture-perfect town surrounded by nature? If you like the town and have your eyes set on it – it’s time to choose the right relocation company. We can definitely help with that and tell you a little bit about your new neighborhood.
Living in Elliott
Elliott is a small, countryside community of just short of 1100 residents. If you are looking for that tranquility and slow pace of +life without being too cut off from everything the city has to offer – this is the right place to call home. Here, you will find a close-knit and welcoming community. It seems that there are many pros and barely any cons to this place.
Buying a Property in Elliott, Renton, WA
If you like living in a safe and peaceful environment surrounded by nature at a low price, then this is the place to go. This charming rural community that offers a quintessential Washington lifestyle is practically free of crime. If you choose to buy, know that the median home value is around $350,000, and if you prefer renting – expect to set aside $1,200 on average per month. According to Point2Homes, the average household income is around $95,000.
Release Your Inner Golfer – You’ll Like It
Do you like golf? If so, you’ll have not one but two major golf courses near you, as this little town is nestled between Maplewood Golf Course and the Fairwood Golf & Country Club. If not, learn how to golf – it goes well with country life. Maplewood Golf Course, in particular, was voted ‘Best Public Golf Course’ for years in a row and it boasts some of the most beautiful and well-kept green spaces, ponds, creeks, and best hikes near Seattle.
Proximity to Renton – A Great City With Many Things to Do
Elliott is a part of Renton, a diverse and active city only a drive away, so you’re sure to never get bored here. The city gets pretty active at night, with jazz bars, arcades, and innovative restaurants. Check out Jimmy Mac’s Roadhouse for a good steak or go to Big Island Poke for a taste of Asia. And definitely visit Gene Coulon Memorial Beach park – it’s a great place, and the Christmas lights are magical.
Count on Our Elliott Movers to Get You to Your New Address on Your Chosen Date
If you’ve decided on the neighborhood and familiarized yourself with Seattle renters’ rights – it’s time to make a moving to-do list and choose the right Seattle moving company. Seattle professional movers is a reputable moving company with over two decades of experience under our belt. The 5-star rating from our customers we’ve maintained over the period attests to the quality of our services.
Our Elliott Movers Will Make Moving Seem Easy
Our Elliott movers are professional, hard-working, experienced, and polite, and they will make relocation seem easy – they do it every day. If you include us in your moving expenses checklist, there will be no moving stress for you. When you leave your belongings in our care, you can rest assured that they will be handled with care and arrive at your new home undamaged. If you are looking for a reputable and cost-effective mover – we are the right company for you.
Services We Provide for Our Customers
We offer a wide variety of services to our customers, as we understand that each relocation requires a different approach. So, we provide services to match the unique needs of our customers and their budget.
- Packing service – If you don’t know how to pack glasses for moving or how to pack books for moving, contact us, and our professionals will pack you in no time, making sure nothing gets damaged in the relocation process. You can also check what the most commonly forgotten things to pack are to make sure you haven’t forgotten them.
- Local moving service – Moving locally? Our Seattle movers will transport your belongings to your new home safely and on time while you relax at one of the rooftop bars in Seattle without a worry.
- Commercial moving service – If you have a business to move, we’re here to help with that, too. We transfer companies, no matter the size, safely and smoothly.
- Labor service – If you decide to hire a truck and move by yourself, call us to help load and unload your furniture. Before packing, you can also lighten the load if you declutter and donate furniture in Seattle.
- In-and-out-of storage service – We can also move your belongings in and out of a storage unit. Take a road trip to Emerald City and enjoy the best burger in Seattle while we transport your belongings from a storage space to a destination of your choice or vice versa.
Check Our Reviews and See What Our Customers Say
It’s important to compare different companies and prices before choosing the right one. During that process, it’s of great help to comb through reviews to see what other customers say about a company. So, check our reviews online and see for yourself why we are the best choice. And ask around to hear why those who have used our services return to us for their next move.