Relocations can be difficult whether you’re moving for the first time or the tenth. If you want to hire some professionals to assist you with your move, our Martha Lake movers are here to provide you with all the necessary services. All you have to do is contact our local representatives, get a free quote, and we can start planning your relocation.
The Suburb Is Only a Short Distance Away From Major Regional Centers
If you’re looking for the best suburbs of Seattle, this Snohomish County census-designated place (CDP) might be an excellent place to start. While living in Downtown Seattle offers many advantages, this suburb has its perks as well. Housing is generally cheaper, there are plenty of outdoor opportunities, and you’ll be relatively close to the city.
Housing Prices Are a Lot Cheaper Than in Seattle
According to AreaVibes, around 64% of residents own their homes, higher than 46% in Seattle, but similar to the state numbers. The CDP’s median home price of $336,900 is 30% lower than the city’s $485,000. That places the housing value in the same range as some of the more affordable Seattle suburbs. Interestingly, renting is more expensive, with the median rent of $1,400 being 10% higher than the city prices. Get familiar with your Seattle renters’ rights if you choose to rent a place.
Major Cities in the Area Are Only a Short Distance Away
It won’t take you too long to travel to some of the biggest cities in the region. The distance to Lynnwood, the closest town, is just 6 miles, followed by Everett at about 11 miles to the north. Kirkland, Redmond, and Bellevue are all about 15-20 miles to the south.
With the CDP being 20 miles away from Downtown, you’re probably wondering if you need a car in Seattle. If you drive and take Interstate 5, you can get to some of the best rooftop bars in Seattle in about 25 minutes. As alcohol and driving don’t mix, remember to bring someone to be your designated driver.
You’ll Spend a Long Time Exploring the Outdoor Areas
- Enjoy Martha Lake Park – As an integral part of the community, the lake park even influenced the CDP’s naming. Besides offering kayaking opportunities, the lakefront features fishing docks, a playground, picnic areas, and walking trails.
- Sports enthusiasts will love Martha Lake Airport Park – While previously used as a private airport, the area was transformed into a park in 2010. It features softball and soccer fields, a skate park, and a large glacial erratic, a giant boulder used for rock climbing.
- Explore the McCollum Park – Similar to some of the better parks in Seattle, this 78-acre park has everything, including wetlands, hiking and biking trails, sporting fields, and playgrounds.
Get Help From One of the Best Moving Companies in Seattle WA
With more and more local Seattle moving companies popping up every year, it’s getting harder for people to find a good mover on the market. One of the easiest ways to find out if a moving company suits your needs is to go through customer feedback. If you want to hire a reputable company, look no further than our own Seattle Professional Movers. Besides having an excellent track record, we provide services to over 100 locations in Seattle, WA.
If You Need Packers, Our Martha Lake Movers Are up for the Challenge
Every relocation starts with packing. As one of the key steps, it can often take the most time to complete. That’s why getting some professional packing services is highly recommended. Unlike some cheap movers in Seattle, our packers use only the highest quality materials when packing all your belongings. If you’re interested in learning some moving hacks, our team can show you how to pack specific items, what to use for wrapping, how to secure the boxes, and much more.
Our Seattle Moving Company Provides Several Unique Services
In order to stay competitive in the market, a moving company in Seattle needs to cover a wide range of different services. No matter what the nature of your move may be, the next few options will undoubtedly cover everything you’ll need:
- Residential moving – Switching houses has never been as comfortable as it is today. Our mover in Seattle is here to make your home relocation feel like a vacation. With our help, you’ll be settled in your new house in no time.
- Commercial relocation – When companies change their locations, they want to avoid unnecessary delays or anything that may interfere with their business plans. Our mover will enable you to move without suffering almost any downtime whatsoever.
- Apartment move – While they may be smaller in scope, many things like the elevator size, hallways, and stairs need to be considered when planning an apartment move. Luckily, our team knows how to deal with all the challenges these high-rise buildings may have.
Our Movers in Martha Lake Also Offer Labor and In-and Out-of Storage Transport Services
Even if you have a truck in place, there’s no need to overwork yourself by carrying around heavy equipment and furniture. If you need some help with moving boxes in Seattle, get our labor-only service. You can relax knowing that trained professionals can help you load all the boxes into the vehicle. Of course, this service includes the unloading part as well.
In-and out-of storage relocation is very similar to our last option. Our local Seattle movers are there to move all the stuff in and out of the unit, and all you have to do is tell us which one is yours. If your new home has more space than your previous one, you can finally find the place for those items you’ve kept in storage all those years. On the other hand, if you’ve relocated to a smaller home that can’t fit everything, it might be a good idea to place some of your belongings into storage.
Contact Us and Get a Free Quote on Some of the Best Moving Services in Seattle
If you want to get the best local movers in Seattle, all you have to do is contact us and book a move. Our representatives are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. If you’ve gone through our customer reviews, you know that our pricing model has no hidden fees. After you get a free quote, you can almost immediately start planning your move.
What a great group of guys! Hard workers great attitudes all around nice guys! I appreciate all the hard work and treatment of all my stuff as if it was your stuff! Wouldn't think twice to use this company and this group of guys again! Thanks again guys.
Mark and Alex just moved ALL of my things from Ballard to Queen Anne and they were EXCELLENT! I had this couch in storage that they had to take the legs off of just to get it out of the unit. Then they finagled it into the room somehow - they are moving wizards! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys!
We had an awesome experience with this company. We needed movers on pretty short notice and they worked us into their schedule. Their rates are very reasonable-especially if you pay in cash. Our movers were Mark, Alex, and Yedil, and they were all friendly and super efficient but still very careful with our things. I still cannot believe how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. Would definitely hire these guys again!