Are you hoping to move to one of Seattle's best communities? There is no reason to worry about relocating here if you hire the right local Woodway movers. They will gladly assist you in relocating your things if you plan to hire professional help. In the following text, you can learn many useful details about this amazing place and the services our moving company in Seattle provides.
Let Us Introduce You to Woodway, WALocated in Snohomish County, WA, this neighborhood has a population of around 1,300. The town is situated on the southwestern side of Snohomish County, bordered by Edmonds to the north and east, and Shoreline in King County to the south. Puget Sound sits, including an unincorporated area known as Point Wells to the west of the community. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 3.90 square miles, of which 1 square mile is land and 2.8 square miles is water. This place is true to its neighborhood motto: "The Quiet Place". Here people enjoy their privacy, and the community is mainly zoned for single-family homes.
Prepare for Higher Housing PricesFor a single adult in this community, the average cost of housing, child care, transportation, food, health care, taxes, and other needs is $43,300 a year, higher than Washington's annual cost of living of $38,400 and the national figure of $38,400. One of the largest components of the cost of living is housing. According to data provided by Niche.com, the median home value is $1,161,300. Furthermore, the average renter pays $1,600 a month for housing, which is more than the national median monthly rent of $1,020. But the median income of a household is $190,500, so that explains higher prices to a certain extent.
What You Should Know About Its HistoryIn 1914 David Whitcomb, an attorney and a real estate developer, purchased 320 acres and started developing Woodway Park. In an attempt to defend the densely forested land from construction and prevent annexation by Edmonds, Woodway was formally incorporated on February 26, 1958. The town got its name after its beautiful natural environment.
Outdoor Areas That Are Worth Visiting in Free TimeCheck out the parks and unique green spaces in this community. These can be very convenient if you're outdoorsy or if you are moving with pets and small children:
- The Woodway Reserve - The Reserve is in the south portion of the town, and it is separated by Timberlane Road. The Upper Reserve is open during the entire year, and there are two entry points.
- John Bush Play Area - Swings, diggers, climbing rocks, and a playhouse are only some of the fun amenities in the children's play area, making it a perfect spot for a fun time with the youngest ones.
- Deer Creek Park - In 2016, the community's newest park was built. So far, there is only one trail, but according to the plan, there should be another trail up to the meadow and a picnic area.
Our Local Woodway Movers Have the Best Moving ServiceIf you are looking for a relocation company with various services, we have everything you might need. Let Seattle Professional Movers company show you some helpful tricks and offer you multiple services for relocation:
- In-and out-of storage moving - The right solution for your storage unit relocation is here. What you need to do is to contact our customer support and schedule a suitable date. But before you do that, check if you need to donate furniture in Seattle and declutter your home.
- Packing service - Our crew is always able to provide you with quality packing equipment and help you pack your entire home without fear of destroying anything. They will remind you what are the most commonly forgotten things to pack and show you a few moving hacks like how to pack books for moving.
- Labor-only moving - This service is perfect for assisting you with heavy activities such as loading and unloading boxes if you already have a truck and only need local movers in Seattle for heavy lifting.
- Residential moving - This is an ideal service for a home relocation. Our team of Seattle movers will prepare, pack, and ship everything. You just make sure you're aware of what items movers won’t move.
Our Movers Woodway Have the Best Commercial Moving Service - Book It on TimeCommercial moving services are intended for corporate organizations and workplace material relocation. We are fortunate to have your trust, so there is no reason to think about delays or other downsides. Hiring our specialists will help you eliminate moving stress and any future complications. Your business will be working at its new location soon.
There's No Need to Compare Reviews of Different Seattle Moving CompaniesThere are many relocation companies in the region, but the reviews say that Seattle Professional Movers is the best one. We can help you relocate no matter the distance within the area and fulfill all your requirements. A long list of positive reviews left by our satisfied clients can confirm to you that our company has maintained a high level of professionalism and quality throughout the years in this industry.
There Are Many Local Moving Companies in Seattle WA, but We Are the Best OneIt is more fun to search for the best parks in Seattle than to worry about the tasks from your moving to-do list, right? Therefore, book our crew, and everything will work out great. You can use the free quote option on our website - you only need to fill in a simplified form. If you contact our relocation company, you can also get a free quote in no time. Also, do not hesitate too long to contact us for any other questions that may arise.
Mark and Alex just moved ALL of my things from Ballard to Queen Anne and they were EXCELLENT! I had this couch in storage that they had to take the legs off of just to get it out of the unit. Then they finagled it into the room somehow - they are moving wizards! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys!
We had an awesome experience with this company. We needed movers on pretty short notice and they worked us into their schedule. Their rates are very reasonable-especially if you pay in cash. Our movers were Mark, Alex, and Yedil, and they were all friendly and super efficient but still very careful with our things. I still cannot believe how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. Would definitely hire these guys again!
What a great group of guys! Hard workers great attitudes all around nice guys! I appreciate all the hard work and treatment of all my stuff as if it was your stuff! Wouldn't think twice to use this company and this group of guys again! Thanks again guys.