Have you decided to escape downtown busyness and look for a nice and peaceful suburb to relocate with your family? We could help you make the right choice. Here you’ll find some interesting information about this beautiful place and find out more about the services Dash Point movers provide.
Is Dash Point a Good Place to Live?
As opposed to living in downtown Seattle, life in Dash Point is much more peaceful and quiet. This lovely suburb is located in Pierce County, and it is surrounded by Puget Sound, Dash Point State Park, and the city of Tacoma. This area is mostly residential, and almost 90% of residents own their homes. It is often mentioned as one of the best suburbs of Seattle. This area offers nice business opportunities, so you can even start a new company.
How Expensive Is It to Live Here?
Living here might be expensive compared to the U.S. average cost of living, especially when it comes to housing prices. The median home value is approximately $500,000, which is significantly higher than the national median value. If you want to rent an apartment here, which is a rare option because most of the residents own their homes, the median rent is $1,400. Keep in mind that the median household income is about $116,000, which is almost two times more than the national. If you were looking for affordable Seattle suburbs, you should think twice before relocating here.
Is This Place Safe and Family Friendly?
Based on the reviews, this community is one of the safest neighborhoods in Seattle and very family-friendly. Crime rates are low, and some excellent schools are serving this area. Among the top-rated are Stadium High School and Browns Point Elementary. Tacoma School of the Arts and Meeker Middle School are also highly rated. Because of its safety and good educational institutions in this area, this community is among the best neighborhoods in Seattle for families.
Things to Do in the Area
If you’re moving with pets, you’re probably looking for nice outdoor areas for walks and other recreational activities. Dash Point Park and Pier and Dash Point State Park offer plenty of exciting amenities, including a nice beach area and long walking trails. You might also like North Shore Public Golf Course nearby. If you get hungry after all the outdoor activities, you can try the best takeout in Seattle in Gino’s at the Point.
Seattle Professional Movers Is One of the Best Moving Companies in Seattle, WA
Our prominent company has a long history of providing residents with the best quality services and making their dreams come true. If you are already familiar with other local companies’ work, you’ll see the difference in the quality of service our Seattle moving company provides and see why we are among the best moving companies in Seattle, WA. Hiring our movers in Seattle will help you prevent moving stress and anxiety. According to customer reviews, Seattle Professional Movers is the best local company for different types of relocations. Keep reading to find out details about our convenient services.
Dash Point Movers Provide Variety of Convenient Relocation Services at Affordable Prices
Seek no more because we offer everything you might need and more. Our local moving services in Seattle, WA include:
- Commercial moving – This is perfect for any type of business company relocations, whether you need to move an office unit or the whole company. Our movers in Seattle will use quality equipment to pack and relocate your office inventory, and your business will be running again in a short period of time.
- Apartment moving – If you want to relocate your apartment somewhere around the local area, our cheap movers in Seattle will happily help you out. They can disassemble your furniture, pack and secure your belongings, relocate everything in a special truck and unpack and assemble all of it at the new location.
- Labor-only moving – This type of service might be convenient for those who already organized the relocation process themselves but lack a workforce. Our local movers in Seattle can help you with heavy duties, such as loading and unloading.
- Packing services – If you don’t know how to pack glasses for moving and want to make sure everything is secured from damage, you can reach out to our company and request this service. Besides packing, our packers can also provide you with additional packing materials and supply you with different sized moving boxes in Seattle.
- In-and out-of storage moving service – This service is useful if you already have a storage unit that needs to be moved, or your storage place got overcrowded, so you need to move your items to another more appropriate place. It can also be handy to leave things in storage if you want to do a bit of remodeling in your new home. That way, you can unpack once everything is ready.
Our Movers in Dash Point Provide Excellent Residential Moving Service
Residential moving service is ideal for various home relocation needs – your household belongings can be transported to your new home in a short time if you request this facility. Our Seattle movers will also pack your belongings and protect them with thick and quality materials to prevent any possible damages. This way, you won’t have to worry about a thing.
You Can Also Get a Free Quote
If you want to add hiring our team to your moving expenses checklist, you can easily get a free quote. This option is available online, on our website, and all you only need to do is to fill out a simple form. You can also get a free quote if you contact us by phone. Feel free to call us, and our kind representatives will be happy to help and explain to you every part of the process. Don’t wait too long, start your move now!
Mark and Alex just moved ALL of my things from Ballard to Queen Anne and they were EXCELLENT! I had this couch in storage that they had to take the legs off of just to get it out of the unit. Then they finagled it into the room somehow - they are moving wizards! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys!
What a great group of guys! Hard workers great attitudes all around nice guys! I appreciate all the hard work and treatment of all my stuff as if it was your stuff! Wouldn't think twice to use this company and this group of guys again! Thanks again guys.
We had an awesome experience with this company. We needed movers on pretty short notice and they worked us into their schedule. Their rates are very reasonable-especially if you pay in cash. Our movers were Mark, Alex, and Yedil, and they were all friendly and super efficient but still very careful with our things. I still cannot believe how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. Would definitely hire these guys again!