Are you looking to relocate locally? Sometimes preparing for a local relocation can take the same time as planning a long distance move. If you’re searching for a Seattle moving company that has Cathcart movers to help you get things done, you’re in the right place. We have an exceptional service that covers every step of the way. When you find a new place that suits you, contact us, and we will provide you with more specifics and a free quote.
Find Out More About Cathcart, WA
This neighborhood was named after Isaac Cathcart, a lumber industry pioneer. Today this is a small community with a population of around 2,600 residents, and even 90% of them are homeowners. This is a neighborhood with an attractive environment, art and culture, and many places for recreation. This area ranks high among the best family-friendly neighborhoods in the state of Washington because of the mix of great public schools, low crime rates, and owner-occupied single-family homes. So if you are searching for the best neighborhoods in Seattle for families, you are in the right place.
Is Housing in Cathcart Affordable?
Whether you’re looking to rent or buy, it is essential to research the market well and find a suitable option for your budget. Since the vast majority of locals are homeowners, there are not really many options for renting, and the median rent of $2,000 is not really so affordable. That means that it pays off more to invest and purchase a property if you’re looking to settle down in this community. The median home price is $522,000, but keep in mind that the median household income of $115,000 is double than national.
Nearby Parks You Should Explore
If you are moving with pets or you are just a lover of nature and green areas, you will have many nearby parks to explore. Take a look at some of them:
- Lord Hill Regional Park – This is a regional country park that includes miles of horse riding, hiking, and mountain biking trails. The park covers 1,300 acres of woodland. Inside the park site, you can find small ponds and wetlands.
- Buffalo Park – This is one of Mill Creek’s newest parks. It’s a nice park with a ball court for Bocce. It also has a playground for youngsters, swings, walking tracks, covered areas, benches, an area for rest, and parking.
- Miner’s Corner – This modern 13-acre neighborhood park was created as the first 100% universally accessible facility by the Department. A vast open playground and nature-play field are the park’s central focus. The playground features numerous play opportunities that are fun for children of all ages.
Commuting and Getting to The Emerald City
If you’re looking to find a job Downtown and commute daily, you should know that depending on the route you take, the distance to The Emerald City is around 30 miles, which means that you’ll spend approximately 30 minutes in a car one way. That is longer than the average commute time in the United States.
Cathcart Movers Provide Various Moving Services and Can Even Transport Your Storage Contents, No Matter the Distance
Besides being customer-friendly, our various services are suitable for a wide variety of customers and types of relocations. Let’s go over everything our Seattle movers can do for you:
- Residential move – While house relocations are frequent, our team focuses on adapting this service to suit the client’s needs. We will relocate your belongings to your new home in no time.
- Commercial relocation – A professional mover knows that business relocations need to be fast. That’s why our crew is going to make sure that during your move, no time is wasted.
- Labor-only – You don’t have to deal with big boxes if you already have a truck. Prevent a painful injury and let all the hard lifting be handled by our men. However, there are certain items movers won’t move, so inform yourself about that.
- In-and out-of-storage move – Our team is here to bring the things from your home to a storage unit and vice versa. If you have some stuff you want to leave behind, we will show you where to donate furniture in Seattle.
Packing Is One of the Crucial Moving-Related Services, and Our Movers in Cathcart Excel at It
The best way to ensure that your things are appropriately packed is to get a packing service. You won’t need to waste weeks wrapping up all of your stuff if you book the assistance of our local movers in Seattle, WA. We can offer you a reliable workforce that can do everything in a single day. Besides, our crew will even teach you some useful moving hacks such as how to pack glasses for moving or how to pack dishes for moving. With us on board, there’s no room for moving stress.
Read Our Reviews to See What Others Have to Say About Us
The best way to ensure you don’t get a troublesome and frustrating relocation is to recruit experts to support you. Though there are more than a few moving companies in Seattle, you can quickly narrow down your list by browsing through the reviews of local companies. We have a lot of praise in the customer reviews that come from the fact that our moving company in Seattle offers remarkable services.
Contact Our Local Company and Get a Free Quote
We most definitely have you covered, whether you are living in Downtown Seattle or one of the neighborhoods in the area. Contact us and get a free quote on the highest level of service we provide. You will be able to spend your time visiting the best rooftop bars in Seattle or parks in Seattle while we deal with the relocation process, and don’t forget to leave a review and join a long list of our satisfied clients.
We had an awesome experience with this company. We needed movers on pretty short notice and they worked us into their schedule. Their rates are very reasonable-especially if you pay in cash. Our movers were Mark, Alex, and Yedil, and they were all friendly and super efficient but still very careful with our things. I still cannot believe how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. Would definitely hire these guys again!
What a great group of guys! Hard workers great attitudes all around nice guys! I appreciate all the hard work and treatment of all my stuff as if it was your stuff! Wouldn't think twice to use this company and this group of guys again! Thanks again guys.
Mark and Alex just moved ALL of my things from Ballard to Queen Anne and they were EXCELLENT! I had this couch in storage that they had to take the legs off of just to get it out of the unit. Then they finagled it into the room somehow - they are moving wizards! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys!