If you’re looking for some professional assistance with your Seattle relocation, you’ve come to the right place. Our company has incredible local Brighton movers that know their way around the city. They provide various neat services that can make any relocation enjoyable. Contact us today and let our trained professionals handle your move.
The Neighborhood Is One of the Most Diverse Places in Seattle
Brighton is a residential neighborhood in the greater Rainier Valley district in south Seattle. Besides having quite affordable real estate, the community is one of the most racially diverse places in Seattle. The short distance to Downtown makes commuting a lot quicker, and the area itself also has plenty of amenities you can explore.
Moving Here Is a Great Option for Racial Minorities
Brighton’s real estate prices are in line with the most affordable Seattle suburbs. If you’re looking to buy a place, the median home value of $347,100 (*according to AreaVibes) is 28% lower than the city’s $484,600. Renting is also noticeably cheaper, with the median rent of $1,000 being 20% lower than Seattle’s $1,250. While these prices are more than fair compared to the city overall, we strongly recommend that even experienced renters brush up on their Seattle renters’ rights before renting a home.
Besides being very affordable, the neighborhood is especially great if you’re a part of a minority group. If we break down Brighton’s population by race, Asians would be the most prominent racial group with 39,7%, followed by White with 26.6%, and African Americans with 18%. About 8.3% identify as mixed race, while 6.6% are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Getting Downtown Won’t Take a Lot of Time
Another thing that’s great about the neighborhood is that it’s less than 7 miles away from Downtown by multiple routes. With that being said, do you need a car in Seattle, or is public transportation enough? The truth is that both options are viable. If you plan to commute by car, it will take you about 12 to 16 minutes to get to the city center. Those that don’t own a four-wheeler can use the city’s light rail system, as the neighborhood is only a few blocks away from the Othello Station. Departures occur often, and reaching Downtown takes about 32 to 40 minutes. While a car is clearly the faster option, if you’re going out for a drink at one of the rooftop bars in Seattle, it’s better to take a train. Even the best local Seattle breweries are not worth the risk of drinking and driving.
There Are Many Different Activities in the Nearby Areas
You won’t have to look for things do to in each Seattle neighborhood, as Brighton is only a short distance away from many different exciting activities:
- Seward Park is likely one of the most preserved parks in Seattle. The park covers all of Bailey Peninsula, and its 300 acres hold some of the city’s last remaining old-growth forests. Besides serving as an alternative to the best hikes near Seattle, it also has excellent beaches and features many outdoor sporting activities.
- If you’re interested in aviation, check out the Museum of Flight in the nearby Tukwila. This non-profit organization is the largest private institution of its kind in the globe, attracting more than 500,000 visitors annually.
- Those looking to try out some fantastic sweets can visit Fran’s Chocolates in Georgetown. Before you decide what you’re going to buy, go on a tasting tour and try out as many chocolate flavors as you can. If you don’t have the time to visit the place in person, you can also order the things you want online.
Seattle Moving Companies Are There to Assist You
There’s no denying that relocations can be challenging. Even keeping a moving to-do list won’t protect you from experiencing some difficulties throughout the process. To make the whole journey a lot easier, you can always look up some moving companies in Seattle, WA, to assist you. While you’ll probably find many cheap movers in Seattle, none can provide you with everything our company offers. If you want to have a simple, affordable, and stress-free moving experience, you can’t go wrong with hiring Seattle Professional Movers.
Our Moving Company in Seattle Can Provide All Kinds of Professional Services
If you need moving services in Seattle, you’ve come to the right place. Whatever the nature of your relocation may be, our company will certainly have an option that suits you:
- Residential move – With us there to help, relocating to a new home won’t be nearly as tricky as DIY. You’ll get a well-trained team and a truck that can fit all your belongings and furniture.
- Apartment relocation – While these moves are usually smaller in scope than regular home relocations, some older apartment buildings possess specific features that might make the relocation a lot more complicated. Luckily, we’re more than capable of handling any challenges that may occur along the way.
- Commercial move – Having a professional mover in Seattle at your disposal will make a business relocation substantially easier and bring down the chances of any unnecessary delays to a minimum.
- Labor-only service – If you’ve already done most of the work regarding your relocation, you can hire our Seattle movers to do all the heavy lifting. We’ll load the truck at your old place and unload all the boxes at your new one.
Packing Is One of the Best Services You Can Get From Our Movers in Brighton
If you don’t want to bother finding the right supplies and moving boxes in Seattle, our team is here to help you with our excellent packing service. You’ll be provided with all the necessary materials that can even protect your most delicate belongings. Our local movers in Seattle can also show you some excellent tips and moving hacks that can make your next move much more manageable.
Get a Free Estimate – Contact Our Brighton Movers
If you’ve already found a place that you like, you should make arrangements with our company. Booking a move is fairly simple, and you can contact us for more details about the pricing either by phone or through our website. You’ll receive a free estimate for your home on any service you want, which will allow you to calculate all your relocation expenses quickly.
What a great group of guys! Hard workers great attitudes all around nice guys! I appreciate all the hard work and treatment of all my stuff as if it was your stuff! Wouldn't think twice to use this company and this group of guys again! Thanks again guys.
We had an awesome experience with this company. We needed movers on pretty short notice and they worked us into their schedule. Their rates are very reasonable-especially if you pay in cash. Our movers were Mark, Alex, and Yedil, and they were all friendly and super efficient but still very careful with our things. I still cannot believe how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. Would definitely hire these guys again!
Mark and Alex just moved ALL of my things from Ballard to Queen Anne and they were EXCELLENT! I had this couch in storage that they had to take the legs off of just to get it out of the unit. Then they finagled it into the room somehow - they are moving wizards! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys!