Are you planning to move north of Downtown Seattle? Perhaps to the beautiful neighborhood of Pinehurst? If so, you will likely need the help of reliable local Pinehurst movers. Luckily, you’ve come to the right place. Seattle Professional Movers have an experienced and skilled team ready to help you relocate quickly and with no issues. But first, let’s learn more about the neighborhood you’re about to start calling home.
Getting to Know the CommunityLocated halfway between Puget Sound and Lake Washington, this community is home to around 8,000 residents. It provides easy access to numerous amenities that you would need in a metropolis, but also to nature and parks, where you can unwind and get away from the hustle and bustle. In other words, if you’re tired of living in Downtown Seattle but aren’t sure about the suburbs, either, this is the spot for you.
Can You Afford to Live Here?AreaVibes’ reviews give the neighborhood a cost of living index of 149. This is slightly more affordable than Seattle overall, so you might end up saving up. However, if you’re relocating from one of the more affordable Seattle suburbs, get ready for sticker shock. According to Niche’s reviews, the median home here costs a little over $400,000. If you would rather rent like more than two-thirds of locals do, be ready to set aside around $1,500 a month. Of course, if this is your first time renting, make sure you get acquainted with Seattle renter’s rights.
Commuting to WorkOne of the biggest advantages of living here is the fact that commuting Downtown will be quick and easy. It should take you around 15 minutes to get to the center of the city if you take Interstate 5. If you were wondering if you need a car in Seattle when living here, the answer is no, but it won’t hurt. There is one bus line stopping here, bus 41, and it can take you all the way to the center of the city through Northgate, Greenlake, University District, over Lake Union to North Broadway, and Capitol Hill.
Spending Your Free Time OutdoorsWhether you’re moving with pets, children, or alone, the Jackson Park on the north of the neighborhood is likely a place you’ll spend a lot of free time. The Park features golf courses, shops, cafes, and bars. There is also a walking trail. There are also several other parks in Seattle that will be right around the corner, including Northacres Park, Hallerlake Park and Beach, and Carkeek Park.
Find the Best Pinehurst Movers for Your RelocationNow that you know more about your future neighborhood, it’s time to start browsing moving companies in Seattle. You can start by reading online reviews. They are a great way to get to know a company better and decide if they are the right fit. But remember, your chosen Seattle mover will not only be tasked with transporting your goods, but also with alleviating moving stress and making sure everything on your moving to-do list is crossed off. In other words, you need to find reliable movers in Pinehurst that you can trust.
Our Pinehurst Movers Are at Your DisposalLuckily, you won’t have to look too hard to find the right team of experts. We at Seattle Professional Movers have been in this business for a while now, and we know how to meet all our clients’ needs and expectations. With our local Seattle movers by your side, the only thing you’ll have to worry about is throwing the best moving-away party. Now, let’s take a look at what it is exactly that we can offer you.
How We Can Improve Your Moving ExperienceOver the long years that we’ve been in the business, we’ve learned a lot about what the average client needs us to do. This, along with the reviews left by our previous customers, has helped us build a portfolio of moving services designed to address every step of the relocation process.
Which Moving Services We OfferOur Seattle moving company specializes in local moving and everything that comes along with it:
- Residential moving service - designed for home relocations. We will make sure all of your household belongings make it to your new address intact. We also have a team specializing in apartment moving, and they know how to deal with the typical obstacles of relocating a residential building unit. Stairs, elevators, and parking lots are not an issue for them.
- Commercial moving service - perfect for entrepreneurs looking to relocate or expand their business. We can transport all of your office inventory efficiently, so you can be back in business in no time. We will also let you know which items movers won’t move, so you can prepare accordingly.
- In- and out-of-storage transport - are you downsizing and have to put some of your belongings in a storage unit? Or perhaps you have things in a storage unit that you’d like to bring to your new home? Either way, our movers in Seattle can help!
- Packing services - packing is likely the most tiring and time-consuming part of the relocation process, especially if you’ve never done it before. You could spend weeks packing everything, only to end up with a bunch of damaged stuff in the end. Luckily, there’s an easy way to avoid that - simply book our packing service.
- Labor-only services - not all relocations require a huge truck. Perhaps you already have a van or a pickup large enough to carry all your things but need a helping hand actually loading it. If so, you can count on our staff to help you out.
Contact Us to Request a Free QuoteBy now, you probably know exactly which services you’ll need, but you’re not sure how much they will cost you. There is a simple solution: fill out the form on our website to receive your personalized free quote. You can also contact us over the phone and ask for a quote, and one of our agents will be more than happy to answer all your questions and provide all the necessary information. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Mark and Alex just moved ALL of my things from Ballard to Queen Anne and they were EXCELLENT! I had this couch in storage that they had to take the legs off of just to get it out of the unit. Then they finagled it into the room somehow - they are moving wizards! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys!
We had an awesome experience with this company. We needed movers on pretty short notice and they worked us into their schedule. Their rates are very reasonable-especially if you pay in cash. Our movers were Mark, Alex, and Yedil, and they were all friendly and super efficient but still very careful with our things. I still cannot believe how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. Would definitely hire these guys again!
What a great group of guys! Hard workers great attitudes all around nice guys! I appreciate all the hard work and treatment of all my stuff as if it was your stuff! Wouldn't think twice to use this company and this group of guys again! Thanks again guys.