Are you looking for a community in King County with great mountain scenery to enjoy? Then you should consider Mount View. If you decide to relocate here, you will need professional local Mount View movers to help you with everything you need. We’re going to tell you a little bit about this scenic area and give you some essential information about the best moving company in Seattle and the services we offer.
Living in Mount View, WA
Mount View in King County, the most populous county in Washington, is an unincorporated community. The community got its name after the beautiful mountain views from the elevated location of the area. There are roughly 3,860 residents living in 1,300 households. Besides the proximity to the mountain, if you love nature, there are a lot of parks nearby so that you can enjoy the breathtaking green spaces.
Parks and Recreation
If you are a nature lover and love spending time outdoors, you will find many beautiful parks around Mount View. Some of them are Lakewood Park, Salmon Creek Ravine Park, and Ed Munro Seahurst Park. Take a weekend to visit these parks and enjoy the time spent surrounded by greenery and nature.
Lakewood Park is a wooded park with picnic facilities, a lake, streams, and a pond. Also, if you like golf, there is a professional disc golf association where you can enroll in the right course for players of any skill level. The golf course is mostly accessible, with vegetation that is well kept. Because it is lightly wooded, prepare for intense sun or strong wind, depending on the season.
Salmon Creek Ravine Park
Salmon Creek Ravine Park is a minimally developed but large park focused on Salmon Creek’s drainage and its tiny tributaries. The place is wooded and has some big alders, red cedar, maples, and madrone. There are some excellent trails in the park, maintained by locals. When you go on a hike, you may notice that there are also a few invasive species, such as Himalayan blackberry and bindweed.
Hire Our Local Mount View Movers for a Stress-Free Moving Experience
The next thing you need to do if you have your eyes set on this beautiful place is to make a moving to-do list and find out which one of Seattle moving companies fits your moving expenses checklist. With over two decades of experience and many happy customers, Seattle Professional Movers is a reputable moving company you should definitely consider. You should be confident to leave your possessions in our hands because they will be treated with care and arrive completely undamaged at your new home.
Mount View Movers Have the Best Moving Services
To make sure you don’t feel any moving stress, our movers in Mount View are here. They are hard-working, competent, well-trained, and qualified, and up to any challenge of relocation. We will move your things to your new home securely and quickly, making sure that no harm is caused along the way. If you are searching for affordable movers, you won’t find a better deal.
Don’t Forget to Check Our Reviews
We also compiled a lengthy list of satisfied customers and plenty of online reviews over the years. The 5-star ranking we maintained throughout the time stands as a testament to the consistency of our services. To see what our customers have to say about the way we do our business and why we are the right pick for you, feel free to search for our reviews on our site or web.
Look at the Variety of Services We Offer
We recognize that a new strategy is needed for each relocation, so our team has developed a range of services to accommodate the needs of each customer. We strive to be better than other Seattle movers in all aspects, which is why we are constantly developing new strategies and services. Take a look at some of the things our company and its mover in Seattle can do for you and select the service that fits you the best.
- Packing service – You don’t know how to pack glasses for moving or how to pack books for moving without losing them? Packing shouldn’t be a problem, just give us a call, and our professionals will handle the packing while you can visit some of the best Seattle breweries. To avoid any setbacks, make sure you know what items movers won’t move.
- Local moving service – Our local movers in Seattle can transport your possessions to your new home safely and on schedule if you need someone to handle your local relocation, while you can enjoy the best hikes near Seattle or go exploring the mountain.
- Commercial moving service – Want to move your business? We’re also willing to help with that. We will relocate the business securely and efficiently, no matter the scale of it.
- In-and-out-of storage service – We will move your belongings in and out of the storage area if you wish to rent a storage unit. Get a road trip and take a walk around and explore some cool neighborhoods in Seattle while our team transports your possessions into your home from a storage unit or vice versa.
- Labor service – When it is time to move, having a bunch of heavy items can transform everything into a disaster. So it would be wise to first declutter and donate furniture in Seattle before you relocate. Call us to help you load and unload your furniture and other bulky items in or out of a truck and do all that heavy lifting for you while you enjoy the best burger in Seattle.
Contact Us to Get a Free Quote and Start Planning Your Move
In the relocation process, one of the primary considerations is the price you need to pay for the services. That’s why we have a free quote for each customer to help them determine if they are satisfied with the prices. Our quotes are reliable, which means there are no unnecessary costs or unexpected surprises. For a free quote, contact us to see if it works for you. If you have already decided, book your relocation now and join our long list of happy customers.
We had an awesome experience with this company. We needed movers on pretty short notice and they worked us into their schedule. Their rates are very reasonable-especially if you pay in cash. Our movers were Mark, Alex, and Yedil, and they were all friendly and super efficient but still very careful with our things. I still cannot believe how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. Would definitely hire these guys again!
Mark and Alex just moved ALL of my things from Ballard to Queen Anne and they were EXCELLENT! I had this couch in storage that they had to take the legs off of just to get it out of the unit. Then they finagled it into the room somehow - they are moving wizards! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys!
What a great group of guys! Hard workers great attitudes all around nice guys! I appreciate all the hard work and treatment of all my stuff as if it was your stuff! Wouldn't think twice to use this company and this group of guys again! Thanks again guys.