While specific individuals may be able to move by themselves, the best way to relocate for most people is to employ a local moving company in Seattle. If you select our skilled Maltby movers, you will be offered outstanding packing, labor moving, and storage facilities that will noticeably make the whole process less difficult and not so complicated.
Is Maltby, WA a Good Place to Live In?
Located in Snohomish County, WA, Maltby is a census-designated place and one of the best neighborhoods in Seattle for families with around 12,000 residents. It is located at the junction of State Route 522 and State Route 524, north of Woodinville and south of Snohomish. This neighborhood was first settled in 1887 and named after real estate merchant Robert Maltby.
Cost of Living
The median income for a household is $77,500, and the median income for a family is $80,500. The per capita income is $29,300. About 1.9% of families and 3.5% of the population are below the poverty line. Based on per capita income, the community ranks 40th of 522 areas in Washington. The median home price is $545,200, and the majority of locals are homeowners. The median rent price is $1,680.
Parks and Recreation
This neighborhood is excellent for nature lovers because it has a lot of beautiful lakes, rivers, and open green spaces. Here are some of those locations:
- Paradise Valley is situated in the Bear Creek watershed headwaters area and plays a crucial role in this critical salmon stream’s health. This wetland, creek & woodland park provides wildlife watching, plus hiking & biking.
- Sammamish River Trail is a 10-mile bike path and recreation trail. Visitors are attracted to the open spaces such as the views of far-off Mount Rainier and the nearer foothills of the Cascade, as well as the chance to hike, climb, skate, or ride a bike or a horse.
- Cottage Lake is situated about four miles east of Woodinville City. On the north shore of the lake, there is a county park. It gives its visitors various recreational opportunities to enjoy. Access to the lake allows boating and fishing, but there are also walking trails, picnic tables, barbeque, a picnic shelter, a playground, and restrooms. The park is also home to free outdoor summer concerts called “Music in the Park”.
How to Get to the Emerald City
If you want to visit the Emerald City, you can easily do that because it is not too far away. The vast majority of people rely on their cars as their main means of transport. Downtown Seattle is only 24 miles away, and you can be there in less than 30 minutes if you drive. The road goes through some other neighborhoods such as Kirkland, Bothell, Woodinville, North Creek, and Bellevue.
Our Short Distance Moving Company Provides Various Services
No matter what you need to move, we can handle it. Over the years we’ve been in business, our company has gained enough experience to know how to approach every type of relocation. All types of requests are received by our Seattle moving company, so we have a range of solutions that serve many different purposes. Don’t look for other moving companies in Seattle, WA. We have everything you might need.
Seattle Professional Movers Company Offers These Services in Your Area
We have a team of professional Seattle movers who are waiting for your call to start working on your relocation. Review what previous customers have to say about our services online and take a look at some of the options we provide if you require some moving services in Seattle:
- Packing service – Without considering the packing process, we can’t talk about relocations. You could end up having to replace all of your fragile possessions if you don’t pack them correctly. Get our Seattle packers, and they will teach you how to pack glasses for moving or how to pack dishes for moving, and many other moving hacks.
- Commercial move – It is vital to relocate businesses in a fast and professional manner. Booking our local movers in Seattle would allow you to concentrate on other obligations, understanding your business is in good hands. You can search for some great dog friendly restaurants in Seattle or the best dog parks in Seattle if you are moving with pets while we manage the relocation.
- Labor-only moving – For those who already have a truck, this is a great choice. We will supply you with a great team that will load all your things into the truck and unload them at your new destination if you need help carrying boxes. There’s no need for you to exhaust yourself by lifting heavy furniture with this mover in Seattle on your side. A quick disclaimer, you will need to manage yourself some items movers won’t move before relocation. Also, our team will tell you where to donate furniture in Seattle if you have some things you want to throw away.
Movers Maltby Provide the Best Residential Moving Service
If you are relocating the whole home, you should book our residential moving service. It does not always have to be stressful to move to a new home. Our team is more than able to manage every house, so all you have to do is sit back and relax and let us take care of it all.
Our Maltby Movers Offer in-and Out-of Storage Service Too
One of the most innovative aspects of our services is the in-and out-of-storage service. When relocating from a bigger to a smaller space, you might want to store some things in storage if there is not enough room. Our mover is here to carry the belongings in and out of storage for you.
Don’t Wait Too Long – Ask for a Free Quote
Our service, without any unforeseen and hidden charges, is entirely transparent. The cost will vary depending on multiple variables, such as the distance, the size of your home or company, the workers required, and more. Fortunately, you won’t have to think about calculating all this. Call our local mover and get a free quote; we have the best prices. That will help you prepare your moving expenses checklist. After that, leave a review on our website if you like our services. There are many Seattle moving companies in the area, but you will see that we are the best one.
What a great group of guys! Hard workers great attitudes all around nice guys! I appreciate all the hard work and treatment of all my stuff as if it was your stuff! Wouldn't think twice to use this company and this group of guys again! Thanks again guys.
Mark and Alex just moved ALL of my things from Ballard to Queen Anne and they were EXCELLENT! I had this couch in storage that they had to take the legs off of just to get it out of the unit. Then they finagled it into the room somehow - they are moving wizards! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys!
We had an awesome experience with this company. We needed movers on pretty short notice and they worked us into their schedule. Their rates are very reasonable-especially if you pay in cash. Our movers were Mark, Alex, and Yedil, and they were all friendly and super efficient but still very careful with our things. I still cannot believe how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. Would definitely hire these guys again!