Nestled in the beautiful city of Auburn, just 30 minutes away from Seattle, lies the neighborhood of Lea Hill. If you can picture yourself living here, enjoying the tight-knit community, safety, and overall tranquility of the area, get in touch with our Lea Hill movers today. They are here to make your dreams of living here come true.
A Glimpse at Life at Lea Hill
Lea Hill is a great choice for those who are tired of living in Downtown Seattle and want to settle down in a more peaceful environment. According to Trulia’s reviews from local residents, the neighborhood is highly walkable, very safe, and abounds in nature. All of this makes it one of the best neighborhoods in Seattle for families and retirees alike. What’s more, if you’re moving with pets, you’ll be happy to hear that the community is quite dog-friendly.
Peace and Comfort Come at a Price
Everything that this community has to offer doesn’t really come cheap. According to NeighborhoodScout’s reviews, the median home here will cost you more than $430,000. The average rent exceeds $2,000 a month. This place might not be among the affordable Seattle suburbs, but if you can afford it, it is definitely worth every penny.
Educational Opportunities for Children
Aside from being safe, this place is great for young families because of its highly-rated schools. These institutions all belong to the Auburn School District. Some of the best schools in the area include:
- Lea Hill Elementary School
- Arthur Jacobsen Elementary
- Rainier Middle School
- Green River College (not a part of the Auburn School District)
Leisure Time Activities for the Whole Family
Surrounded by some of the best parks in Seattle, residents of this neighborhood have plenty of options when it comes to spending time outdoors, whether they enjoy walking, hiking, or playing golf.
Theatre at Auburn Mountainview on the Auburn Mountainview Senior High School campus organizes events year-round. And if you feel like going out for drinks or food, a handful of great restaurants are located just west of the neighborhood.
Seattle Professional Movers Have a Long List of Moving Services
Seattle Professional Movers is a locally owned and operated moving company in Seattle. Over the years that we’ve been in the business, we’ve gained and maintained an impeccable reputation for our integrity and high-quality local moving services in Seattle, Washington, and the surrounding towns. Does this sound like exactly what you need? Then keep on reading to find out more about what our Seattle moving company can do for you!
Local Moving Services in Auburn Provided By Movers in Lea Hill
With a long list of relocation solutions in our portfolio, you can rest assured that you won’t experience any moving stress. Your only job is to pick the service that fits your needs best – the rest is up to us. You’ll get to choose between two main packages:
- Residential services are designed for those who need to relocate their household belongings to a new address. Our packers and movers can disassemble your furniture and make sure it is properly protected. We will then transport all your belongings in a clean and secure truck to the desired location. Finally, we will unpack and reassemble your furniture for you. We also specialize in apartment moving – narrow staircases, hallways, and elevators are not an obstacle to us.
- Commercial services are designed for the relocation of businesses and offices. Whether you’re looking to expand your company or just move it to another location, you can count on our experts. Before booking this service, make sure to check which items movers won’t move, so there are no unpleasant surprises along the way.
Already Have a Truck? We Can Still Help!
Aside from the two basic service packages, our mover in Seattle, WA, also offers several supplemental solutions. Take a look:
- The labor-only service is a great option for those customers who already own a truck large enough for all of their things, but still need some help with all the heavy boxes and furniture.
- Our packing service includes the packing of all your household belongings. Our experts will also unpack everything once things arrive at your new home. We exclusively use high-quality materials, and our staff knows the right way to tackle anything. If you don’t know how to pack glasses for moving and don’t want to be bothered learning, simply book this solution.
- In- and out-of-storage transport is a solution we offer to those customers who have or are thinking about renting a storage unit. Whether there are belongings in a storage facility that you would like to transport to your new home or the other way around, you can count on us.
Our Lea Hill Movers Will Go the Distance for You!
All the solutions listed above are also offered by our teams in the City of Auburn, Washington. All you have to worry about is putting together a moving expenses checklist. Hey, we have a solution for that, too! If you fill out the form on our website, you can get your personalized free quote with no strings attached. The quotes we provide are reliable and transparent. In other words, there will be no unexpected charges once all is said and done. Feel free to contact us if you need more information.
Compare Us to Other Relocation Companies and Decide for Yourself
If you’re still not sure whether we’re the right choice for you, please don’t hesitate to check out our review page. Reading about the experiences of our previous customers and comparing our reviews to those of other companies will give you a more precise picture of what we’re all about. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact Seattle Professional Movers.
We had an awesome experience with this company. We needed movers on pretty short notice and they worked us into their schedule. Their rates are very reasonable-especially if you pay in cash. Our movers were Mark, Alex, and Yedil, and they were all friendly and super efficient but still very careful with our things. I still cannot believe how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. Would definitely hire these guys again!
What a great group of guys! Hard workers great attitudes all around nice guys! I appreciate all the hard work and treatment of all my stuff as if it was your stuff! Wouldn't think twice to use this company and this group of guys again! Thanks again guys.
Mark and Alex just moved ALL of my things from Ballard to Queen Anne and they were EXCELLENT! I had this couch in storage that they had to take the legs off of just to get it out of the unit. Then they finagled it into the room somehow - they are moving wizards! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys!