Relocating requires a lot of planning, so hiring a professional moving company in Seattle is highly recommended. Our movers in Kent, WA, are here to provide you with all the necessary services, making the experience a lot simpler overall. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to contact us, we’ll gladly assist you in any way we can.
This Is One of the Better Places to Live in Washington
This King County city is the sixth-largest in Washington. Located in the center of the Seattle-Tacoma metropolitan area, it’s very well connected to all the significant points in the Puget Sound. Besides having a shorter commute time, it also features affordable housing, numerous amenities, and a diverse population.
Housing Costs Are Substantially Lower Than Seattle’s
What makes this city one of the most affordable Seattle suburbs? According to AreaVibes, Kent’s overall cost of living is about 17% lower than Seattle’s. If you’re looking to buy a place, the median home value of $262,800 is 46% lower than the Emerald City’s $484,600. Those looking to rent will need $1,100 per month, which is 12% less than Seattle’s median rent of $1,250.
The Local Population Is Very Diverse
In terms of racial diversity, the city is one of the best suburbs of Seattle. Most of the population, around 54%, identify as White, while the two most prominent minorities, Asian and African American, are represented with 18.5% and 11%, respectively. Although this may not seem as much, these percentages are far bigger than Seattle’s 7.8% and 3.6%. Other minorities include Native Hawaiian with around 2.1% and American Indian with 1.2%. Finally, about 16.4% of the population identifies as Latino or Hispanic of any race.
Commuting Won’t Take Too Long
Having a vehicle is always a good thing, but why exactly do you need a car in Seattle? If you move to this city, commuting to some of the cool neighborhoods in Seattle will be a breeze. For example, Downtown is only about 20 miles away, so you won’t have to drive too long to get there. Get on Interstate 5, and you can be there in less than 30 minutes. However, if you’re planning to visit some of the best rooftop bars in Seattle, perhaps it’s better to take the public transit instead. Luckily the King County Metro system will enable you to get to Downtown in about the same time, and it’s especially useful when you need to avoid rush hour traffic. You can also take the bus, but it would take you about 50 minutes to get there due to numerous stops.
Amazing Outdoor Activities Are Only a Short Distance Away
There are plenty of things to do in each Seattle neighborhood, and this satellite city is no exception. If you’re looking for some excellent outdoor opportunities, you won’t be disappointed:
- Stop by Saltwater State Park – The 1,445 feet saltwater beachfront is this park’s greatest attraction, bringing over 350,000 visitors each year. Furthermore, its submerged artificial reef makes the park popular among scuba divers.
- Sail on Lake Meridian – This fresh-water lake is among the few in King County that allows sailing. It also serves as a great recreational spot, offering a variety of water sport activities.
- Check out the Flaming Geyser State Park – One of the more unique parks in Seattle used to feature a flaming geyser before its methane source was depleted. While there’s still the so-called “Bubbling Geyser,” most people visit the park for rafting or to fly their remote-controlled airplane in a specially designed area.
- Explore the Kanaskat-Palmer State Park – If you’re looking for the best hikes near Seattle, you can’t go wrong with this 320-acre Washington park. It features 2 miles of river shoreline, 3 miles of trails for biking and hiking, camping, picnicking, rafting, and numerous other activities.
Are There Any Seattle Moving Companies in Kent, WA?
When looking for a Kent moving company, why not just go for some professional Seattle movers instead? A moving company in Seattle offers the same services, and its workforce likely has a lot more experience handling any complications that might occur during a move. If you hire Seattle Professional Movers, you’ll be getting one of the best teams working in the industry.
Our Movers in Kent WA Offer Various Services
If you require professional services, you’ve come to the right place. Our business has more than a few options available:
- Packing services – Hiring professionals to assist you with packing is one of the smartest ways to cut down the time needed to prepare for a move properly. Our movers Kent will ensure all your belongings are carefully packed, protecting them from suffering any damage during the transport.
- Residential move – Depending on your house’s size, preparing for the move may take you weeks or months, so getting this option will enable you to avoid a lot of moving stress in the long run.
- Apartment relocation – While apartments usually have fewer things that need to be moved, buildings may feature additional obstacles, such as small elevators or narrow staircases. Luckily, our mover knows how to handle all these potential problems, so you have nothing to worry about.
- Commercial move – Similarly to apartments in terms of difficulty, businesses usually have a significantly larger number of furniture and appliances that need to be relocated. We understand that having a quick move is crucial here, so we’ll provide you with all the workforce you need.
If You Need Labor or in-and Out-of Storage Service, Our Local Kent Movers Are up for the Task
With the help of our team, you won’t have to worry about moving boxes in Seattle. If you’ve already arranged a truck, our labor-only service encompasses all the heavy lifting, enabling you to focus on other tasks regarding your relocation.
Those that don’t want to donate furniture in Seattle but have nowhere else to place it can get our in-and out-of storage service. Our mover in Seattle will transport your belongings to your storage unit and even take some items out of it and deliver them to your location.
Numerous Customer Reviews Speak Miles About the Quality of Our Service
We believe the quality of our service is what differentiates us from the rest of the moving companies in Seattle, WA, and judging by the number of excellent reviews, our clients seem to agree. While there are probably other reputable cheap movers in Seattle, many are either brand new companies or have too few reviews to adequately assess whether or not they’re legitimate. Getting scammed would ruin your whole experience, so why risk it when you can hire our reputable Seattle moving company.
Contact Our Mover and Get a Free Quote on Some of the Best Moving Services in Seattle
Now that you know all about what our local movers in Seattle offer, we can’t wait for you to join our long list of over 20,000 satisfied clients. Before your move can begin, you’ll need to contact our representatives for additional information. You’ll be provided with a free quote, after which you can book a date and start your journey.
We had an awesome experience with this company. We needed movers on pretty short notice and they worked us into their schedule. Their rates are very reasonable-especially if you pay in cash. Our movers were Mark, Alex, and Yedil, and they were all friendly and super efficient but still very careful with our things. I still cannot believe how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. Would definitely hire these guys again!
What a great group of guys! Hard workers great attitudes all around nice guys! I appreciate all the hard work and treatment of all my stuff as if it was your stuff! Wouldn't think twice to use this company and this group of guys again! Thanks again guys.
Mark and Alex just moved ALL of my things from Ballard to Queen Anne and they were EXCELLENT! I had this couch in storage that they had to take the legs off of just to get it out of the unit. Then they finagled it into the room somehow - they are moving wizards! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys!