If you’re relocating in the Seattle area, our company is here to provide you with everything you’ll need to have a successful move. Our local Highline movers know the area very well and offer all kinds of professional services that will make the move a lot less daunting. Whether you require some help with packing, hard labor, or transportation, contact us, and we’ll start planning the relocation right away.
The Suburb Is Only a Short Distance From Downtown Seattle
This neighborhood is located in the city of Burien, just south of Seattle. With one annexation in 2010, the city experienced a large increase in population. However, despite its long shoreline and the vicinity to the capital, the local housing market is still quite affordable. This, along with various amenities in the area, make the neighborhood one of the best suburbs of Seattle.
Very Affordable Housing Is One of the Main Reasons You Should Move Here
The community and Burien are some of the most affordable Seattle suburbs. According to AreaVibes, Burien’s median home price of $290,500 is 40% lower than Seattle’s $484,600. If you’re interested in renting, you’ll need about $1,000 per month, 20% less than the capital’s $1,250. Remember that just like the rest of the state, there are no rent control laws, so you would be smart to learn all there is about Seattle renters’ rights before signing a contract.
Getting to Downtown Seattle Won’t Take Too Long
Do you need a car in Seattle if you’re living in a suburb? Most of the time, the answer would be yes, but public transportation is also a valid option since the neighborhood is right next to the city. As Downtown is just 9 miles away, commuting won’t be a problem. If you use one of its many bus lines, you can get to some cool neighborhoods in Seattle in about 40 minutes. However, if you’re going to be commuting to the city every day, driving might be a better option, and It will take you less than 15 minutes to get there.
The Community Offers Many Interesting Activities on Its Own
With the city being this close, locals have a wide range of activities to choose from. While there may be many things to do in each Seattle neighborhood, the nearby areas also offer many exciting options you can explore:
- Visit the Museum of Flight – This non-profit institution attracts over 500,000 visitors annually. Besides being the largest private museum of its kind in the world, it also hosts some of the largest K-12 educational programs, serving more than 140,000 students each year. Among its vast collection are some of the well-known aircraft, including the Concord and Boing 747.
- Explore Highline Botanical Gardens – This 10-acre botanical garden has free admission throughout the year and features many themed areas, including the Japanese landscape garden. Those who want to learn more about the plants and the institution’s history can go on one of the guided tours.
- Check out some of the local country clubs – Golfers can find not one but two major country clubs in the community. Both the Glen Acres and Rainier Golf and Country Club have 9-hole and 18-hole fields and host various private events for their members.
- There are many excellent parks nearby – Some of the better parks in Seattle are located in its suburbs. If you’re looking for a good alternative to some of the best hikes near Seattle, the nearby Salmon Creek Ravine Park is a great option. It’s entirely under forests, with simple hiking trails and strong wildlife viewing potential. Seahurst Park is also an excellent choice, with its beach offering beautiful views of Puget Sound.
Finding the Right Seattle Moving Company Is Key to Having a Stress-Free Move
Finding the right professionals to assist you is crucial for minimizing the chances of moving stress. However, with so many moving companies in Seattle, WA, many people will find it challenging to choose which one to hire. One of the simplest ways to start is to look through some of their customer feedback. People tend to leave reviews when they are either completely satisfied or very disappointed by what they’ve received. After shortening the list of potential Seattle moving companies, you can make the final decision by comparing their rates and prices.
Our Mover Offers Free Quotes on All Moving Services in Seattle
If you’re looking for cheap movers in Seattle that also provide high-quality service, you’re in luck. Seattle Professional Movers has some of the best and most affordable rates among all local companies. To learn more about our pricing model, contact us, and you’ll receive a free estimate on everything we have to offer.
Your Move Won’t Last Nearly as Long With if You Get Some of Our Moving Services in Seattle
Hiring our local relocation company will give you access to all of our services, so take a look at what we have to offer:
- Packing service – If you hire our movers in Seattle, you won’t have to worry about getting the right materials, boxes, or anything else that involves packing. In a rare case that something gets broken during the transport, the service covers basic insurance that should be more than enough to cover the damages.
- Residential move – Switching houses has never been easier. This option includes a truck and a team that can do everything you require. Remember that we’re here to make your experience as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
- Apartment relocation – Though smaller than houses, apartments possess some unique traits that make these moves slightly more demanding. Luckily, our team is more than capable of handling any problem that may occur during these relocations.
- Commercial move – Relocating a company is similar to a home move, but on a much grander scale, so some preparation is required to avoid extended downtime. Hire our mover in Seattle, and you can resume your business in the shortest timeframe
- Labor-only service – Moving boxes in Seattle can be a painstaking process. Luckily, you won’t have to do it on your own. By providing you with an appropriate workforce, our movers in Highline are here to do all the hard labor for you.
Our Highline Movers Can Transport Your Items in-and Out-of Storage
If you don’t want to donate furniture in Seattle but have nowhere else to put it in your new home, why not place it in storage. Fortunately, our moving company in Seattle is excellent at item delivery. By getting our in-and out-of storage relocation, any object you don’t need will be transported to a unit of your choosing. We can also move some items out of storage to your current address. Don’t worry, our local movers in Seattle will make sure that the delivery is done on time, regardless of the unit size.
What a great group of guys! Hard workers great attitudes all around nice guys! I appreciate all the hard work and treatment of all my stuff as if it was your stuff! Wouldn't think twice to use this company and this group of guys again! Thanks again guys.
Mark and Alex just moved ALL of my things from Ballard to Queen Anne and they were EXCELLENT! I had this couch in storage that they had to take the legs off of just to get it out of the unit. Then they finagled it into the room somehow - they are moving wizards! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys!
We had an awesome experience with this company. We needed movers on pretty short notice and they worked us into their schedule. Their rates are very reasonable-especially if you pay in cash. Our movers were Mark, Alex, and Yedil, and they were all friendly and super efficient but still very careful with our things. I still cannot believe how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. Would definitely hire these guys again!