Harman Heights is a small community about 30 miles east of Seattle. If you are tired of living in the city and want to move to this suburb, look up some local Harman Heights movers to help you. Since there are many companies on the market, start by checking some reviews, and then contact a mover that best suits you.
What Makes Harman Heights an Attractive Place to Live?
Located 30 miles east of Seattle, this small North Bend neighborhood serves as a bedroom community for many residents that commute to work. The location is ideal for people who want to get out of the city. Those looking to move here can expect some of the best outdoor opportunities in the state, low crime rates, and reasonable housing prices.
Residential Housing Is Somewhat Cheaper Compared to Seattle
According to AreaVibes, the cost of living in North Bend is about 30% higher than the state average, with housing prices being the most significant contributor. The median home price of $424,100 is 57% higher than the state’s $269,300. However, compared to Seattle, North Bend is about 5% cheaper. Home prices are about 13% lower than the city’s $484,600, which puts it at a similar price range as some of the more affordable Seattle suburbs. Most other expenses cost about the same as the city of Seattle utilities, groceries, general goods, transportation.
The Area Rarely Experiences Violent Crimes
North Bend is an incredibly safe place to live, so if you were looking for the safest neighborhoods in Seattle, you should also check out this community. According to the data the FBI releases each year, the city experienced only 204 criminal offenses in 2019, out of which only 5 were violent felonies. If we extrapolate the data, this would mean that the city’s violent crime rates are about 67% lower than the state’s. The area is even safer compared to Seattle. It has 45% less crime overall and around 90% fewer violent felonies.
The Town Has a Strong Impact on Pop Culture and Gaming
If you’re looking for some cool neighborhoods in Seattle, then you should check out this community. North Bend is a significant place if you’re a fan of pop culture. The town became quite famous after David Lynch’s cult television series Twin Peaks debuted in 1990.
The video game console and software manufacturer Nintendo has a strong presence in the area. Nintendo North Bend, its main North American production and distribution facility, is located right here in the city.
The Surrounding Area Provides Numerous Outdoor Opportunities
While living in Downtown Seattle may offer more amenities overall, the neighborhood still offers better outdoor opportunities. If you’re looking for some of the best hikes near Seattle, you certainly won’t be disappointed by what the community has to offer:
- Explore the Rattlesnake Mountain Scenic Area – This 1,800-acre natural reserve features some fantastic mountain biking and hiking trails. Plan a hike on the Rattlesnake Ridge and experience some incredible panoramic views of the mountainside and the nearby lake.
- Stop by the Snoqualmie Falls – Want to see something that even the best parks in Seattle don’t have? This incredible 270-waterfall is less than 6 miles away in the nearby city of Snoqualmie. The 2-acre park also features a fantastic observation deck and a gift shop.
- Climb Mount Si – With an elevation gain of over 3,000 feet, this is one of the more challenging hikes in the area. That still doesn’t stop people from coming in, as the mountain sees over 100,000 visitors each year.
- Visit the Olallie State Park – The park is less than 10 minutes away from the neighborhood. Its well-known trail leads to a beautiful forest secluded 135-foot waterfall.
How Can Moving Companies in Seattle WA Hep You Out?
Hiring a company to help you out is one of the best moves you can make. Seattle moving companies will aid you throughout the move by providing various services. Whatever you may need, our company Seattle Professional Movers is here to make your whole relocation experience significantly more enjoyable.
What Moving Services Can I Get From Movers in Harman Heights?
Our company offers more than a few moving services in Seattle and its surrounding area. Depending on what you require, some of these next few options are sure to suit you:
- Residential Move – Relocating to a new home doesn’t have to be complicated. Sit back, relax, and allow our team to handle everything for you.
- Apartment Relocation – This service is specifically tailored for people living in high-rise apartments. These relocations require careful planning as the team needs to know how to maneuver the stairs, elevators, and narrow corridors these buildings have.
- Commercial Move – Getting reputable cheap movers in Seattle is not an easy task. If you’re an entrepreneur who needs a moving company in Seattle that is both affordable and well experienced, you’re in the right place. Our team will make sure your business can resume its operations in no time.
- In-and Out-of-Storage Move – You can use this service if you have any items that you want to move out of your storage unit or don’t have a place for some of the furniture in your new home.
- Labor-Only Service – Loading the truck is an exhausting task and may even cause you some serious problems if you don’t know what you’re doing. If you want to avoid adding injury to moving stress, leave all the heavy lifting and moving boxes in Seattle to a professional.
Our Harman Heights Movers Provide Excellent Packing Services
If there’s anything that will make the whole process easier, it’s the packing service. Our professionals have years of experience packing all kinds of items and can finish everything in a single day. Besides providing excellent service, you’ll also learn some useful moving hacks, which supplies are the best, how to pack specific objects, and more.
Look for a Mover in Seattle Near You
Although we started as a family-run business, our Seattle moving company grew substantially in the 20 years since we started it. Today, we provide our services in over 100 locations in Seattle. You won’t have to worry about finding the right local movers in Seattle with us on your side. Whether you need to move to one of the best suburbs of Seattle or closer Downtown, our representatives will provide you with a team that’s best suited for your needs.
Contact Our Seattle Movers, Get a Free Quote, and Book a Move Today
Don’t be shy, contact us if you need anything. We’ll provide you with a free estimate on all our services. If you need further convincing, check our website and read some of the reviews our previous customers left. With us on the team, your relocation will be done in no time. Book a move and start preparing today.
Mark and Alex just moved ALL of my things from Ballard to Queen Anne and they were EXCELLENT! I had this couch in storage that they had to take the legs off of just to get it out of the unit. Then they finagled it into the room somehow - they are moving wizards! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys!
We had an awesome experience with this company. We needed movers on pretty short notice and they worked us into their schedule. Their rates are very reasonable-especially if you pay in cash. Our movers were Mark, Alex, and Yedil, and they were all friendly and super efficient but still very careful with our things. I still cannot believe how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. Would definitely hire these guys again!
What a great group of guys! Hard workers great attitudes all around nice guys! I appreciate all the hard work and treatment of all my stuff as if it was your stuff! Wouldn't think twice to use this company and this group of guys again! Thanks again guys.