If you are searching for local Feriton Movers to help you settle down in this urban neighborhood, then you are at the right place. Since we’ve been relocating people around this neighborhood for years, you can rest assured your belongings will be in the right hands. Let us tell you a bit more about this sophisticated part of Kirkland, WA, and the best local movers in Seattle you can find.
Living in Feriton, Kirkland, WA
If you have decided to move to this exclusive neighborhood of Kirkland, you are probably wondering What’s it like living in Feriton, Kirkland? Before you check the news, we have a few things to tell you about this area.
Cost of Living in Feriton, Kirkland
This is one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Washington, but also one of the safest. You will notice that most homes were built recently, after the year 2000, and that there are many high-rise apartments. Buying a home here will cost you around $950,000 on average, while those who opt for renting can expect to spend around $2,700 per month.
Welcome to an Upscale Community With Refined Taste
Feriton is home to educated people – almost ¾ of its residents hold at least a bachelor’s degree. If you are an avid reader, art enthusiast, or a theater lover – or all – you will love it here. This is also a great place to have dinner at a nice restaurant with some fine wine. People here really know and appreciate their wine. Overall, it’s a place that has that urban big-city feel to it.
Enjoy the Abundance of Nature Nearby
If you feel like getting away from the busy city life, you’ll have plenty of options nearby. One of the most popular ones is Marina Park, with breathtaking landscapes. You can stroll, bike, or fish, and there are interesting sculptures to be seen here.
When in Need for a Moving Company – Turn to Seattle Professional Movers
If you decide to move to this refined neighborhood – you won’t make a mistake. To get you going with the relocation process, create a moving to-do list and figure out which Seattle movers to include in your moving expenses checklist. To make sure there’s no mistake with your moving either – choose Seattle Professional Movers. We are a reputable company with more than twenty years of relocation experience and tens of thousands of relocations under our belt. And many satisfied clients, as well!
Why Feriton Movers Are Top-Notch
Movers Feriton are experienced and well-versed in every aspect of the relocation process. They can navigate stairs, elevators, and parking issues easily, as they do it every day. With them around, you won’t feel any moving stress. They will safely and swiftly transport your belongings to your new home. So if you’re looking for a cost-effective mover – they are your best choice.
Search Through Different Categories of Services and Choose for Yourself
We are aware that each relocation is different, and so are the needs of our customers. So, we have developed a set of services that fit everyone’s needs. Take a look at our most popular services below.
- Packing service – Not sure how to pack glasses for moving or how to pack dishes for moving without them breaking? Call our professional Feriton Movers, and you will be packed by pros. That way, all your belongings will be secured. Make sure to check what items movers won’t move and what the most commonly forgotten things to pack are, so you avoid any hiccups along the way.
- Local moving service – If you are looking for someone to handle your residential relocation, turn to us, and we’ll transport your belongings safely to your new home while you enjoy some of the best hikes near Seattle.
- Commercial moving service – If you need to move your business, contact us, as we can help with that. We will transport your business, big or small, in no time while you and your co-workers relax at one of the best rooftop bars in Seattle.
- In-and-out-of storage service – If you figure out that you need that extra space during relocation and decide to rent a storage space, call us if you need your items moved. We can move your belongings in and out of the storage space of your choice. Use this opportunity to declutter, do a good deed, and donate furniture in Seattle.
- Labor service – If you choose to rent a truck and DIY your relocation, count on us when the time comes for the heavy lifting. Our local movers can help load or unload your furniture in and out of a truck while you enjoy the best burger in Seattle.
Search Through Our Reviews and See Why We Are the Best
When looking for the right Seattle moving company, it’s always good to browse through the Internet to check what kind of experience others have had with Seattle moving companies you’re interested in. Use Google to review what our customers say about the way we do our business and why we have maintained a 5-star rating over these two decades.
Once You’ve Secured Your Quote, Let Us Handle Your Relocation
Contact us for a free quote and see if it works for you. Our quotes are reliable – there are no hidden fees or unpleasant surprises, like with some other companies. Book the best and easiest relocation of your lifetime, and join tens of thousands of our satisfied customers.
Mark and Alex just moved ALL of my things from Ballard to Queen Anne and they were EXCELLENT! I had this couch in storage that they had to take the legs off of just to get it out of the unit. Then they finagled it into the room somehow - they are moving wizards! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys!
What a great group of guys! Hard workers great attitudes all around nice guys! I appreciate all the hard work and treatment of all my stuff as if it was your stuff! Wouldn't think twice to use this company and this group of guys again! Thanks again guys.
We had an awesome experience with this company. We needed movers on pretty short notice and they worked us into their schedule. Their rates are very reasonable-especially if you pay in cash. Our movers were Mark, Alex, and Yedil, and they were all friendly and super efficient but still very careful with our things. I still cannot believe how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. Would definitely hire these guys again!