Are you looking for a charming little town in the suburbs of Lynnwood to settle down and raise a family? Then consider Cedar Valley in Snohomish County – it’s an ideal place. If you decide to move here, you will need the help of local Cedar Valley movers. We’ll introduce the picturesque town a bit and tell you about the best moving services around Seattle, WA.
Living in Cedar Valley, WA
If you decide to move to this upscale neighborhood of North Seattle, you will be surrounded by nature with easy access to many amenities. This is also one of the safest neighborhoods in Seattle, and that’s what makes it so popular among young families.
Cost of Living in Cedar Valley, WA
If you decide to call this lovely suburban neighborhood home, you would have to pay close to $500,000 – that’s the median home value. If you choose to rent, however, you will need to set aside around $1,200 a month for rent. If you do, make sure to familiarize yourself with Seattle renters’ rights – it will keep you protected as a tenant.
Discover the Breathtaking Nature of the Evergreen State
If you and your family are outdoorsy, you will love it here. It’s where you can take the best hikes near Seattle, to go on a picnic in one of its parks, and enjoy the beautiful beaches. And if you are not – unleash your inner nature-lover; there’s no better time or place.
It’s Close to Lynnwood Where Shopping Is the Main Attraction
When you feel like shopping, there Alderwood, a 1.3-million-square-foot shopping mall in the nearby Lynnwood. And there’s something for everyone there – it has so many stores with unique merchandise. This is also where the artsy types like to hang out and organize workshops. There are different performances and events every now and then.
For the Best Moving Service Go to Seattle Professional Movers
If you have your eyes set on this lovely community, the next thing you need to do is make a moving to-do list and figure out which moving company near Seattle to put on your moving expenses checklist. Seattle Professional Movers is a reputable moving company with over two decades of relocation experience and tens of thousands of satisfied clients. When you leave your belongings to us, you can rest assured that they will be handled with care and arrive at your new home undamaged.
Check Our Reviews to See What Customers Say About the Way We Do Business
Over the years, we have compiled a long list of satisfied customers and hundreds of online reviews. The 5-star rating from our customers we’ve maintained over the period attests to the quality of our services. Feel free to browse our reviews on our site or any other to see what our clients have to say about the way we do our business and why we are the best choice.
Count on Our Cedar Valley Movers
Our Cedar Valley movers are there to make sure you don’t experience any moving stress. They are hardworking, experienced, well-trained, and professional, and up to any relocation task. They will safely and swiftly transport your belongings to your new home, making sure no harm is done along the way. If you are looking for a cost-effective mover in Seattle – we are your best choice.
Our Management Has Designed a Set of Services to Each Customer’s Needs
We understand that each relocation requires a different approach, so our management has designed a set of services to fit each customer’s needs. Choose the one that works best for you:
- Packing service – Not sure how to pack glasses for moving or how to pack books for moving without damaging them? No problem, give us a ring, and our professionals will do the packing while you enjoy some of the best hikes near Seattle. Make sure you know what items movers won’t move to avoid any hiccups along the way.
- Local moving service – If you need someone to handle your local relocation, our Seattle movers will transport your belongings to your new home safely and on time while you relax at one of the best rooftop bars in Seattle.
- Commercial moving service – Need to move your business? We can help with that, too. We can relocate your business, no matter the size, safely and smoothly.
- In-and-out-of storage service – If you decide to rent a storage unit, we can move your belongings in and out of a storage location of your choice. Have a road trip to The Emerald City and enjoy the best burger in Seattle while our crew transports your belongings from a storage space into your home or vice versa.
- Labor service – Having a lot of stuff turns into a nightmare when it’s time to move. So, before you move, declutter and donate furniture in Seattle. If you choose to rent a truck and relocate by yourself, contact us to help load and unload your furniture into or out of a truck.
Request a Free Quote and Book the Date
One of the key factors in a relocation process, or anything else, is the price you need to pay. That’s why we provide each customer with a free quote to help them decide. Our quotes are reliable – no extra charge or unpleasant surprises. Contact us for a free quote and see if it works for you. If it does – book the easiest relocation of your life and join our long list of satisfied customers.
Feel Free to Contact Us if You Have a Question
If you need any more information or have any questions – feel free to contact us by phone or mail. Our friendly and approachable experts are always there to help you out.
What a great group of guys! Hard workers great attitudes all around nice guys! I appreciate all the hard work and treatment of all my stuff as if it was your stuff! Wouldn't think twice to use this company and this group of guys again! Thanks again guys.
Mark and Alex just moved ALL of my things from Ballard to Queen Anne and they were EXCELLENT! I had this couch in storage that they had to take the legs off of just to get it out of the unit. Then they finagled it into the room somehow - they are moving wizards! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys!
We had an awesome experience with this company. We needed movers on pretty short notice and they worked us into their schedule. Their rates are very reasonable-especially if you pay in cash. Our movers were Mark, Alex, and Yedil, and they were all friendly and super efficient but still very careful with our things. I still cannot believe how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. Would definitely hire these guys again!