If you want to live in a rural area surrounded by mountains and away from the hustle and bustle of The Emerald City, Cedar Mountain is the perfect place to call home. And if you are relocating there, you will also need local Cedar Mountain Movers to help you settle down in your new home. So, learn more about the neighborhood and our moving company in Seattle County.
Living in Cedar Mountain
If you are looking for spacious homes and lots of land – this is the perfect place for you. This rural suburb in King County is home to a little more than a thousand people, and it boasts breathtaking natural beauty. It’s one of the more affordable suburbs in the area, so it’s great for young families with small children looking to buy their first home. The Downtown is only 22 miles north-west, so if you start missing the hustle and bustle, you’ll be in the center of it in no time.
Cedar Mountain Is an Affordable Place to Live
This is a rural community where most residents own their homes. If you are interested in buying a property, you will find the homes on the market here affordable. According to Zillow, you can get a nice home for around $300,000. For that price, you will get to live in a safe, tight-knit community surrounded by beautiful nature.
Fall in Love With Nature
If you are looking for a bustling place with many amenities and things to do, then this place might not be your cup of tea. But it has an abundance of raw nature and fresh air to make up for it. Go fishing at the Cedar River, or go to the mountain for the best hikes near Seattle. The mountain is a true hidden gem, not many people know about, so it’s not crowded most of the time. Get away from the hustle and bustle of a big city and learn to enjoy the slow-paced lifestyle of the countryside. Lake Sammamish State Park is only 11 miles to the north, and there you can enjoy kayaking, swimming, or picnicking.
Seattle Professional Movers Is a Company With a Long List of Satisfied Customers
Before you start making a moving to-do list or studying Seattle renters’ rights – you should choose your local movers in Seattle County. It’s important to choose the right company, as it will be your relocating partner in this process. Seattle Professional Movers is a reputable moving company with a long history and an even longer list of satisfied customers. The 5-star rating we have maintained throughout these two decades attests to the quality of our service.
Our Cedar Mountain Movers Make Moving Seem Easy
Just thinking about relocating can give you gray hairs. That’s why it’s always a good idea to partner with a reliable mover to help you get through this period. Our movers in Cedar Mountain are reliable, hardworking, professional, experienced, and up to any relocation task. If you include them in your moving expenses checklist, you can rest assured that your belongings will be handled with care and arrive at your new home undamaged, and there will be no moving stress for you.
Moving and Storage Services We Offer
We understand that each relocation requires an individual approach, so we offer a wide variety of services to our customers. We provide services tailored to fit the unique needs of our customers and their budget. Take a look at our standard services.
- Packing service – If you are not sure how to pack glasses for moving or how to pack books for moving without breaking them, contact us, and our professionals will pack your belongings properly, making sure nothing gets damaged in the relocation process. While you are at it, take a look at what the most commonly forgotten things to pack are to make sure you don’t forget them.
- Local moving service – Our local Seattle movers will transport your belongings into your new home safely and swiftly, no matter the distance. You can take the time to relax at one of the best rooftop bars in Seattle without a care.
- Commercial moving service – If you have a business to move, we’re here to help. We will relocate your company, no matter the size or distance, safely and smoothly.
- In-and-out-of storage service – If you decide to rent a storage space so you can have more room to store your things, we are here to help you transport your belongings to or from a storage location of your choice. You can also choose to declutter, do a good deed, and donate furniture in Seattle.
- Labor service – If you decide to hire a truck and move by yourself, call us to do all the hard labor and load and unload your furniture in or out of the truck. Opt for our labor service and let our experienced crew do all the heavy lifting while you enjoy the best burger in Seattle.
Check Our Reviews and See Why We Are the Best
It’s important to browse through reviews of different moving companies in Seattle WA, before you commit to a company and see what people who have used the services have to say about it. We have a long list of satisfied customers and clients who have used our services usually return to us for their next relocation. So, take some time and feel free to review the comments our customers left on our site or any other reviewing site and see for yourself why we are the best. It will help you make up your mind.
Get Your Free Quote and Compare It to Quotes of Any Other Mover
A major factor to consider when choosing a mover or anything else is the price. Compared to other Seattle moving companies, we offer a transparent pricing model, competitive prices, and we are here to provide you with a cost-effective relocation no matter the distance. Contact us for a free quote and then compare our quote to those of other companies. The quote you get is reliable – there will be no hidden fees or unpleasant surprises if you choose Seattle Professional Movers.
We had an awesome experience with this company. We needed movers on pretty short notice and they worked us into their schedule. Their rates are very reasonable-especially if you pay in cash. Our movers were Mark, Alex, and Yedil, and they were all friendly and super efficient but still very careful with our things. I still cannot believe how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. Would definitely hire these guys again!
Mark and Alex just moved ALL of my things from Ballard to Queen Anne and they were EXCELLENT! I had this couch in storage that they had to take the legs off of just to get it out of the unit. Then they finagled it into the room somehow - they are moving wizards! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys!
What a great group of guys! Hard workers great attitudes all around nice guys! I appreciate all the hard work and treatment of all my stuff as if it was your stuff! Wouldn't think twice to use this company and this group of guys again! Thanks again guys.