If you are looking for a charming suburban area near the ocean, then Buenna, Federal Way, WA, is the perfect place to call home. On your way there, you’ll need local Buenna movers to help you settle in this lovely community. Your favorite Seattle Professional Movers cover the area, and we have the best crew in your new neighborhood ready to handle your relocation. Read more about the place and our services.
Living in Buenna, WA
If you are looking for one of the best suburbs of Seattle to raise a family – you have found one. Situated on the coast of the Pacific Ocean in Federal Way, Buenna is one of the safest neighborhoods in Seattle and a great place to call home. So, what’s it like living in this charming community?
Cost of living in Buenna, WA
Let’s talk about the financial side first. Did you know that this community is among the 15% highest income areas in the whole USA? Yap, this is an upscale neighborhood. The median home value here is around $526,000, according to Zillow. If you choose to rent, familiarize yourself with Seattle renters’ rights and expect to spend around $2,500 on rent per month. If the wealthiest people in the country choose to call it home, it must be worth it.
It’s All About the Ocean
Everyone here just loves the ocean and everything connected to it. Besides it being a seaside town and all the waterfront activities, this charming suburb is also very nautical and historic. It has a history of sailing and sailors, and everyone here enjoys the stories and waterfront activities. If this is something you are into, this is the perfect place for you.
And a Little Bit About the Park
Federal Way is home to two major amusement parks – The Wild Waves Theme Park and King County Aquatic Center, the former being the biggest amusement park in the state. If you’ve got kids, they will simply adore the attractions here. Then, there’s the Steel Lake Park, where the whole family can swim or canoe, and Dash Point State Park with the biggest beach in town.
Seattle Professional Movers Is Among the Best Rated Local Moving Companies in the City
You won’t go wrong if you decide to move to this upscale neighborhood. And if you are decided, all that’s left to do is make a moving to-do list and choose which Seattle movers to include in your moving expenses checklist. To make sure you don’t go with the wrong Seattle moving company – choose Seattle Professional Movers. We have been in this business for over two decades and no one knows the industry better than us. We have tens of thousands of relocations under our belt and just as many satisfied customers.
No One Can Compare With Our Buenna Movers
We cover your new community in Federal Way city as well, and our movers in Buenna happen to be top-notch. They are experienced, hardworking, well trained, and well-versed in every aspect of the relocation process. With them around, you won’t feel any moving stress.
Figure Out What Moving Services You Need
We understand that each relocation is different and each customer has different needs. That’s why we’ve tailored our services to fit the needs of all our customers. Read more about the services we offer below:
- Packing service – Not sure how to pack glasses for moving or even how to pack dishes for moving without worrying if they’ll break? Contact our professionals and get packed by the pros. When our crew does the packing, you can be sure everything will arrive at your new home in the city unharmed. Read what items movers won’t move and what the most commonly forgotten things to pack are so you don’t experience any mishaps along the way.
- Local moving service – If you are moving around The Emerald City, turn to us when in need of a moving company. We will transport your belongings safely and smoothly while you enjoy a cocktail in some of the best rooftop bars in Seattle.
- Commercial moving service – We move companies, big and small, equally efficiently. We will transport your companies in no time while you hang out in some of the cool neighborhoods in Seattle.
- In-and-out-of storage service – If you’ve rented a storage unit and need your items transported into a storage space or out of one, contact us. We can move your items in or out of a storage location of your choice. You can also choose to lighten your load and donate furniture in Seattle.
- Labor service – If you choose to rent a truck and move by yourself, chances are you won’t be able to do all the heavy lifting by yourself. Instead of bribing friends with the best takeout in Seattle, contact us. Our professionals will carry, lift, load, and unload your furniture in and out of the truck.
Read Our Reviews to See Why We Have Such a Long List of Satisfied Customers
When choosing which one of Seattle moving companies to hire for your relocation, checking reviews online can be of huge help. Feel free to google our reviews on any site and see what those who have used our services say about us. Checking our reviews will help you understand why we have such a long list of satisfied customers.
Contact Us for a Free Quote and Let Us Help You Have an Easy Relocation
Contact us for a free quote and see if it works for you. If it does, schedule your appointment with us and have the easiest relocation of your life. The free quote you get is the price you pay – there are no hidden fees or unpleasant surprises, like with some other companies.
We had an awesome experience with this company. We needed movers on pretty short notice and they worked us into their schedule. Their rates are very reasonable-especially if you pay in cash. Our movers were Mark, Alex, and Yedil, and they were all friendly and super efficient but still very careful with our things. I still cannot believe how quickly and smoothly the whole process went. Would definitely hire these guys again!
Mark and Alex just moved ALL of my things from Ballard to Queen Anne and they were EXCELLENT! I had this couch in storage that they had to take the legs off of just to get it out of the unit. Then they finagled it into the room somehow - they are moving wizards! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys!
What a great group of guys! Hard workers great attitudes all around nice guys! I appreciate all the hard work and treatment of all my stuff as if it was your stuff! Wouldn't think twice to use this company and this group of guys again! Thanks again guys.